Patient Centric approach
We ensure that scans are delivered at the right time, in the right place and are undertaken by dedicated and highly experienced clinicians. We only use UK trained sonographers. All sonographers have master’s level qualification from C.A.S.E accredited UK universities.
Our team of general ultrasound clinicians undertake all areas including:
Specialist in Musculoskeletal and Vascular
Our clinicians have a wealth of experience and expertise and routinely undertake the following scans daily:
- Tendon tears or tendinitis in the shoulder, elbow, hand /wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Muscle tears, strains and pulls throughout the body
- Small parts and scrotum
- Rheumatology scanning using the standardised US definition and quantification system for RA synovitis including combined and individual SH and PD components.
- Nerve entrapments such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Our highly skilled and qualified sonographers provide a range of fertility scans, with concise and useful scan reports immediately after the scan is complete.
Fertility services include:
- Ultrasound scans and follicle tracking
- Baseline Antral Follicle Count
- Cycle Synchronisation
- Endometrial thickening scan
- Visibility scan